Organizational Development Coaching: Equity Practices and Human Resources
Institutions, Businesses and Non-Profits
FROS offers personal and leadership coaching services to those wanting to address the inequities, through a racial equity lens, in their workplace or practice. This serves to create a more radically inclusive, anti-oppression workplace that is accessible to all. We work with those who look to transform personal ways of being not just the workplace. We support those looking to provided services to the fullest within our ever changing, multi-cultural communities.
Fostering Real Opportunities for transformation by:
* Raising awareness of historical systems of oppression & privilege and how those systems are manifesting within your organization or practice.
* Coaching on building inclusive and multi-cultural Human Resources practices including: recruiting, hiring, advancement, employee development and retention.
* Co-creating courageous spaces that invite and support people of different identities, cultures and organizational power to engage authentically and collaboratively in dialogue around problematic dynamics and their underlying causes.
* Identifying how interpersonal dynamics related to race and oppression impact your internal relationships and organizational culture, program and service development & delivery, and leadership styles.
* Facilitating conversations for co-creating processes for sustainable conflict resolution, problem solving and accountability that does not involve blame or punitive recourse.
Individuals and Small Practitioners Do you find yourself not knowing where to begin to confront racism, homophobia or able-ism in your personal or work life?
Are you struggling with progressing toward your goals; or feel distracted by difficult conflicts or personality styles? How do you provide equitable access and services while being sensitive to the needs of our multicultural communities?
How do you build a practice that is both aware of privilege and working to uplift those oppressed?
FROS enriches the efforts, down to the last individuals, to support your journey to embody equity. We partner with you to develop your skills of cultural awareness and responsiveness, along with building practices which embrace the diversity of our communities, to not just provide good services but to also create an identity of service.
Fostering Real Opportunities partners for transformation by:
* Raising awareness of historical systems of oppression & privilege and how those systems are manifesting within your service delivery or partnership.
* Training to broaden skills on services with cultural responsiveness and attract multi-cultural clients, community members or patients.
* Identifying how interpersonal dynamics related to race and oppression impact your relationships with community and staff, service delivery, and communication styles.
* Co-creating courageous spaces that invite and support people of different identities, cultures and abilities to engage authentically and collaboratively in dialogue around problematic dynamics and their underlying causes.
*Co-creating sustainable and practical practices with you that fit your business needs and niche.
All coaching services are uniquely customized to the specifics of your needs or vision of building a community that nurtures all reaching their fullest potential. Service fees vary based on tools and strategies needed to best support your growth and a community of learning. Contact, Regent today for more information on pricing and to discuss how to build your custom equity journey.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.