Personal and Leadership Coaching: Coaching Towards Transformation
Are you ready to achieve your potential to thriving and not just surviving?
Do you find yourself not knowing where to begin to confront racism, homophobia or able-ism in your personal or group spaces? Do or your group find themselves struggling to attract and maintain relationships with various ethnic and cultural groups?
Does your group struggle with creating a welcoming and inclusive environment where all peoples feel a sense of belonging?
Fostering Real Opportunities is committed to partnering with all individuals and communities, committed to internal growth to co-create a culture of belonging. We ground our recommendations in the tools and values that is most important to you. These shared values are the building blocks for collective leadership, compassionate relationships and conflict resolution that deepens connection not destroys it.
Fostering Real Opportunities for transformation by:
* Raising awareness and skill on how you can confront racism, homophobia or able-ism in your group and personally.
* Deepen awareness of historical systems of oppression & privilege and how those systems are manifesting within your group.
* Skill development enriching your ability to provide equitable access and services while being sensitive to the needs of our multicultural communities
* Identifying how interpersonal dynamics related to race and oppression impact your relationships with within the group and community.
* Co-creating courageous spaces that invite and support people of different identities, cultures and abilities to engage authentically and collaboratively in dialogue around problematic dynamics and their underlying causes.
* Co-creating sustainable and practical practices with you that fit your needs and methods of practice.
All coaching services are uniquely customized to the specifics of your needs or vision of building a community that nurtures all reaching their fullest potential.